How To Care For A Washing Machine
A washing machine is an extremely useful thing and very facilitating a person’s life. I want the device to last as long as possible, because the cost is comparable to its need. In this article, we will discuss a few simple rules on how to extend the life of a washing machine.
- Wipe it outside. As such, this does not affect the service life. But all equipment must be clean. Dirt is not included. But such a care will protect from smudges and yellowing of the case, which will simply please the eye.
- Watch out for rubber gaskets.
- Wipe with plain soapy water. Solvents and aggressive gasket cleaners destroy. This, as well as accidental jamming with the hatch, can lead to water leakage.
- Rinse the powder tray.
- You can do this by completely removing it from the washing machine body and rinsing it under running water. The powder remains periodically remain in the tray, stick together and harden, after which it becomes even more difficult to wash them. Subsequently, this leads to the effect of a snowball.
It’s better to connect the machine through the filter.
- Many do not drink tap water. Filter or boil. And the machine is connected directly to it. This is the main reason for the appearance of scale. For such cases, filters are specially designed for washing machines.
- For descaling, instead of citric acid and vinegar, it is better to systematically, once every six months or a year, turn on the machine empty, at the highest temperature, with powder poured into the tray.
- Do not leave the machine turned on if you notice water changes or problems with electricity. Most of them have a pause function and will continue to work after a while.
- Once a month, open the emergency water discharge cover and clean the pump housing. Here, trash filtered by self-cleaning pumps accumulates. The pump itself does not require special care.
Remember to check the water connection hose. If there is damage in the form of cuts or cracks, then the hose must be changed.
- After washing, leave the appliance open so that it dries and no unpleasant odors accumulate inside. And do not use a drum instead of a laundry basket. You should not save it there.
- When washing things with buttons, especially metal ones, you should fasten them and turn the clothes inside out. So on the drum and the door will not appear new scratches
These are the simplest rules for car care. Now, following these tips, you will extend the life of your washing machine in Austin. You can order washing machine repair by Washer Pros of Austin.